INDOOR (Shared Bed) Registration – 2018 June TOMKAT Campout
$115.00 – $345.00
INDOOR (Shared Bed) Registrations for the June 2018 camp are now sold out.
This is a registration fee for one attendee at the TOMKAT campout from June 11 – 18, 2018. Each attendee at a TOMKAT campout is required to purchase a CAMPING or INDOOR (Shared Bed) Registration. Your registration fee includes access to all scheduled activities, 3 meals and a snack per day, use of the shared facilities, and HALF of a shared bed in a common sleeping cabin. Registrations are non-transferable.
The majority of indoor spots are located in a building called The Foxes Den. There are eight sleeping spots in the bunkbeds there and two on a pull-out couch. The beds have comfortable double mattresses. Indoor spots have all bedding included (pillows, blankets, and sheets). The Foxes Den also has a wood-burning stove, window overlooking the lake, limited power facilities, and a private sitting area.
Choose an arrival date from the drop down menu below to see the exact cost.
- Before you purchase a Registration, please browse through the items in the About menu above, and please read over the Rules by which all attendees are required to abide.
- If you are purchasing a Registration for someone other than yourself, please indicate their name in the Order Notes during checkout.
- Your confirmation email (Receipt) will contain a link to the online registration form. If you don’t get this email within 30 minutes, please check your junk mail folder. To avoid this, add our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your address book.
- Please indicate with whom you would like to share a bed when filling out the form.
- There are a limited number of indoor spaces available, and those with a medical need are given priority. If you have a medical or other condition that prevents you from camping, please indicate so in the drop down menu above, and specify the nature of the condition in the Order Notes during checkout.
- The exact address will be sent to all attendees two weeks before camp begins.
- If you are currently experiencing financial difficulties, you can apply to the Send-a-Little-to-Camp Fund by indicating so on the drop down menu above. In that case, you will need to pay the deposit, which is the regular registration price less half the cost of the CAMPING Registration. The remainder will be due two weeks before camp starts. Depending on how much is donated, the final payment could be as much as half the cost of the CAMPING Registration fee (worst case scenario, no donations at all) or as little as zero. Most likely it will be somewhere in between.